Monday, January 10, 2011

The Inseperables.





I finally talked the girls into letting me put ducky and big doggy into the washing machine. It had been forever since we last washed them!! I tied them up in a pillowcase and away they went....gentle cycle of course. I am just happy they washed well....I would have been devastated if something had happened to them! These 2 stuffed animals have been part of the family almost as long as the girls.










Ducky was a gift from Dad when he returned from a deployment to the Sinai and Big doggy was given to Caitlin for her first Birthday by Uncle Joe and Aunt Pany.....not sure how Hailey ended up with her....but these 2 are inseparable. Another cute factoid, Dennis can't give bedtime tuck-ins without wrapping up ducky and giving her a kiss too. Caitlin wouldn't have it any other way! LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stacie! We can't thank you enough for giving us leverage on Dennis! Keep the stories coming! LOL

    ReplyDelete